Saturday, February 23, 2013

I Will Miss You My Dear Friend

Tonight I write with a heavy heart.  Today I had to say goodbye for now to my best friend Lisanne.  Tomorrow she leaves for the Barrow Neurological Institute in Phoenix, Arizona to undergo brain surgery to remove a cavernous malformation inside her brainstem.   After nearly a year of being told it is inoperable and to go home and enjoy her family while she can, she has found a qualifed surgeon willing to take it out.   She is an amazingly strong, kind and beautiful mother and a one of a kind friend.  I can't imagine how she is feeling but I do know that if anyone can survive this and recover swiftly it is her.  She continues to inspire me with her strength and grace.  Please think of her, her husband and their young children and keep them all in you prayers!  We love you Lisanne with all our hearts!

No comments:

Post a Comment